A central point of contact for all your care services.
Home Instead’s care management can help you plan, navigate, coordinate and manage your care needs and services. Particularly if you manage more than one service provider (such as Home Instead), we can simplify the process for you, and ensure you’re getting all the care you need.
Home Instead prides itself on being a complete solution provider for your changing needs. No matter how much or how little care you receive, your dedicated Care Manager will understand what assistance you need (and which suppliers you’d like to use), and ensure everything runs like clockwork.
Home Instead Care Managers take a great deal of time to study the costs, quality and accessibility of a wide range of services within your local community.
Care services often include:
This ensures that we can provide you with the highest standard of care possible, and remain within your means.
- Nursing services
- Allied health service providers
- Other specialist medical providers
- Housing maintenance and modification services
- Transport services
- Assistive equipment suppliers
- An array of recreational, cultural organisations and resources to provide and engage clients in meaningful activities of personal interest at home or within their local community.
Your personal Care Manager will:
Our aim is to ensure you’re receiving the care you need from the comfort of home. That’s why we’ll work tirelessly to find you the services you require – no matter the provider.
- Be a single point of contact for all of your care needs
- Gather and collate all information passed on by your care providers, and clearly pass on everything you need to know
- Help you and your family create a care plan tailored to your means, your needs, and your wishes
- Identify, coordinate, implement and/or manage and monitor care services
- Liaise, educate, support and advocate for you and your family.
Martha is 61, with no family near by and has always been independent and mobile. However, last month, she broke her two ankles, had to be hospitalised for two weeks and is now wheel-chair bound owing to a recent fall.
Options for discharge from hospital is either residential respite (which she isn’t too fond of) or home with caregiver support. She opted for the latter. From organising home modifications via the Occupational Therapists (e.g. ramps, chair raisers), meal preparation, housecleaning, to ongoing wound care, to helping Martha pay bills, organise the gardener, transport to and from medical appointments – Home Instead is able to provide full care management support and 24 hour around-the-clock care until Martha has fully recovered.
Here to help
For more information on Care Management, please call us on 09 300 6053. We’re always happy to answer any of your questions.
Services Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields